Sunday 20 October 2013

Some like it hot...but you're hair doesn't

Hello again my little blogglets! 

Just wanted to give this a little mention.... 

Tresemme Heat Protection Styling Spray

It's the best heat protection spray I've ever used, you just spray it on damp hair and it leaves it all shiny shiny and smoothy smooth AND it lasts a crazy long time!
 I only ever use this when I'm blow drying my hair as I never straighten it, but I blow dry my hair every 1-2 days, I'm pretty liberal with this stuff and I'm STILL using the same bottle from the beginning of the year! 
I can't remember how much it was but I'm a bargain hunter so I doubt it was very much! 

So that's pretty much all I have to say on that one, if your looking for a better product then your current one, try this out and if you don't currently use anything on the heat protection front then DEFINITELY try this out - you need to protect your hair people!

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment